Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sketch it Up!

Amy has done up a new sketch for Paper Issues for July!  It's awesome, featuring a big ass star.  I love stars.  So many options for this one, cut out a star, matte a few stars together, stitch it out, use a cut file... the possibilities are endless!!



I tend to start with a sketch and if I work too hard at it, it ends up looking NOTHING like the sketch.  That's where I was starting to go with this one but decided to stop and post. haha!
I couldn't get the start looking right, so I opted for a large circle as my background, but made sure I used the paper with stars on it. :)


You can find the papers I worked with HERE in the PI store, they are from Webster's Pages Make a Wish line.  I also used a few of the cards from one of the Project Life foil packages, however I can't see that particular pack in the store anymore.

You can shop for any of this paper, and many others, using my code!!


No comments:

Post a Comment