Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Totally Rad!!!

I didn't get my hands on as much of the Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad as I had wanted to, I mostly got embellishments and maybe 4 of the papers.  It was sold out, I tried! LOL!  This is such a cute and fun line, while it's perfect for little boy layouts, it very much will work for girly layouts as well, I've seen quite a few online that rocked it!!  


I cut out my own chevron shapes from the papers and layered them with the amazing embellies... die cuts, flair, wood veneers... I liked the idea of doing a diagonal strip instead of the usual vertical or horizontal, love how the end result came out!

You can find SOME of this line (the parts that aren't sold out!) in the shop, or if you want to check out any of the other new lines Cassie has brought in, check out the Paper Issues Store and as always use 'Chelsea' in checkout for 20% off of your entire purchase!

Looking forward to spending next weekend scrapping away, hope to see some new faces pop up in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} FB Group to check out the challenges!
Who wouldn't want to win a gc to the store?

Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment