Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sketchy Saturday!

Happy Weekend!  I hope the weather is beautiful enough to be enjoying some outdoor time this weekend... I always secretly hope for a bit of rain so I don't feel bad about spending a few hours at the scrap table but shhhhhhhhh.  Don't tell anyone.

It's Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues Friends and Fans, and Amy has put together a nice, clean, easy sketch to get your mojo flowing.  Easy sketches are GREAT because there is so much you can do with them!!  You can add more embellishments, add a bigger title or journalling, add in more photos or fill those spots with pretty paper... it's all up to you!

Here's the fantastic sketch from Amy Coose


And this is my take on it using the Pinkfresh Life Noted that you can find in the PI store. 
This was by far our favorite meal while in Vegas.  Guy Fieri's, one of the places I insisted that we go to, and it didn't disappoint, so I turned into one of 'those' people who was taking pictures of our food.



 Thanks for popping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment