Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Shouting from the rooftop!

I am so excited!!!!  I'm honored to be sharing that I have been asked to join the Paper Issues Creative Team for a 4 month term.  This is a GREAT group of women, very talented and inspiring, and so much fun to chat with.  I'm sure the time will fly by, but I'm determined to make the most of it.

Cassie runs a great store right HERE and her attention to each and every package she mails out (at record pace, I might add) leaves nothing to improve upon.  You'll come to love houndstooth and a red ribbon whether you want to or not.

THANK YOU to the Paper Issues gals for including me in this run, I'm very much looking forward to the challenge, and to helping inspire the members of Paper Issues {Friends & Fans}.  If you haven't found them on FB, click the link and sign up.  You won't regret it!

And you can also shop the PI store at any time with my personal discount code!  How cool is that?
(an fyi for my Canadian friends, this IS a US based store, which means US prices)

1 comment: