Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Scraplift Sunday got me scrappin!

I got a little scrappy on the weekend, thanks to the Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group.  The original layout was done by Kelly Feldman, which is right here in all it's glory... love the look of the hanging photos and cards!!!

I pulled out some pictures that I've been wanting to scrap and cut them down so they'd fit going across a bit better without taking up the entire space.  Fussy cutting out some owls and slapping on some thickers finished this off perfectly!  The fun colors of the papers definately helped my darker photos brighten up a little bit....  Here's my take on it!
 

I'm doing pretty good at using up some papers that are in my stash before buying new stuff the last little bit.  All of my papers fit into one container which is super awesome, I know where everything is and never feel like I have too much.  :)  If you ask my man, however, I'm sure he'll have a different opinion on that one.

Have yourselves a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment