Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

National Scrapbooking Day

May 7th is National Scrapbooking Day my scrappy friends!!!  

Do you have plans?  Scrapping at home by yourself?  Cropping it up somewhere with friends?

What if I told you that I had somewhere online that you could go to find GREAT challenges, FUNNY chats, and AMAZING inspiration?

Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} is an online community filled with the best ladies around.  Challenges galore that you can participate in and have a chance at winning gc's to the Paper Issues online store (amazingly fast shipping and pretty packages by the Queen of Houndstooth, Cassie Box).

On May 7th, myself and a group of the other talented DT ladies have put together a days worth of challenges for you to work on.  I don't want to spill the beans on what exactly we'll be encouraging you to work on, but I can tell you that I have seen sneaks and peeks and you won't be disappointed!!

Speaking of sneaks and peeks, here's one of mine ;)




Please join us for a full day of laughing, scrapping, and maybe a bit of shopping if you notice your supplies are running low. ;)

Use the code 'Chelsea' in the store to receive 20% off of your purchase!!!
Cassie just added a bunch of new stuff including Pink Paislee Fancy Free, Carta Bella Beach Day, and Photoplay Happy Glamper!


No comments:

Post a Comment