Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

New Recipe!!

So, we eat the same things every damn day.  Same old meals, same old ways.  Every once in awhile I'll come across a recipe that makes me want to switch things up, no matter how big of a mess it makes in my kitchen.

There's countless videos on FB lately from Tasty and Delish that tease your tastebuds and make things look super simple.  One popped up the other day that I saved, and decided to try it out yesterday.

TUSCAN CHICKEN PASTA was good.  It wasn't phenomenal.  But I also didn't follow every single step.  I used garlic powder instead of real garlic, and I forgot to save the pasta water so I just threw in regular water.  And I used way too much pasta, so it was a bit on the dry side.  I'd prefer it with more sauce.


Hopefully something else will pop out at me soon, because I am resorting to bbq'ing porkchops tonight, and I detest porkchops.

We were gone all of Easter weekend so I didn't get any scrappy time in, so I just figured I'd share my second favorite thing... food.

Have a spectacular day.

No comments:

Post a Comment