Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Happy Spring!

Hello all!  They say it's Spring, but I still have yet to believe it...  we've had a few days of melting weather but then it turned to -20's over the weekend again.  I just want to open all of my windows all day long and air my house out already!

However, this past weekend I DID take part in something super springy!  Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} held another online crop and I had a fun time crafting and trying to chat (I was seriously trying to stay on the crafting side...) and managed almost 6 challenges!  I also managed to reorganize my paper and embellishments and scrap room in the middle of it all which felt REALLY good.

This layout was done for a 'just say no, to kids' challenge that had me looking for those few and far between pictures without my minions in them!!  Used the picture of Darcy and I from the day we got engaged in Vegas, one of the few pictures of us together!!

And the 'but first, let me take a selfie' challenge was another real challenge for me, as I rarely take selfies!!!!  I had to cut out my head, as there were work related things in the background which I can't post online so..... I improvised, and actually love how it turned out. :)

'Negative Space' is something I LOVE.  I'm not shy about leaving a lot of blank space, baby.... and I'll write your name.  Well, I won't write your name but I bet you're singing now too.....  One of my favorite pictures of my littlest one, he's such a camera pleaser!

THANK YOU Paper Issues DT for putting on such a fantastic online crop.  The challenges were fun, and the chatting as always was a great way to spend the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment