Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring is coming!!

Well, I won't say I can feel it yet.... but it's March, it's not -45 degrees Celcius, so I can feel it in the air!!  I'm excited to open my windows and air out my house, I'm excited to get outside with my camera and take some pictures to scrap with, I'm just excited to get OUT of the house again! LOL!

I just tidied up my scrap area.  Again.  I am hoping to order Disney pictures this weekend, and crossing fingers that they don't take too long to get here as Paper Issues is having an online crop in a few weeks and I am so looking forward to hitting up some challenges!!!


I created a layout a little while ago from a sketch from Paper Issues, it is one of my favorites and it doesn't even include my kiddos!!  A few old pictures of my late grandparents is all it took to pull this layout together.... sometimes I just love working with pictures of other people besides my 4 little minions!!!


Hope to get back on here soon with some new layouts or altered items, I found a few things while cleaning my space that I can't wait to doctor up a little bit ;)
Have a wonderful week everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment