Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy Hump Day!!

It's been a long long long weekend at my house, all of the kiddos were off of school Monday, Tuesday, and then again this morning.  My time away at work is actually something I look forward to at times like these! LOL!  I love my kids to the moon and back, I truly do.... but I also like to listen to silence every now and then. :)

I played around with the latest sketch at Paper Issues on the weekend, a fun grid style pattern that has lots of options for a lot of pictures, or just one picture and a lot of embellishments or die cuts, etc.

Here is the sketch that started me off....


And using Websters Pages awesome Beautiful Chic collection as well as some chipboard pieces from Love is in the Details,  and a few other little treats, this is what I managed to come up with!  I still love all of these shots I managed to get of the kids, and really wish I had taken more of each of them individually at the time......


And while I had the Beautiful Chic out and ready, I found one of Makenna's old school pictures that seemed to match too perfectly not to play around with!  I jokingly said that it kind of reminds me of some of my older work, but I still kinda like how it turned out. lol


I'm crossing fingers that my pictures will be in SOON, so I'll have some new stuff to work with!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment