Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm here with another little altered home decor piece! I’ve been on a kick the last little while with re-decorating some of my old frames and different things around my house. I love making old things new again…. and sometimes all it takes to make an older item work in a redecorated space, is to redecorate it as well!
This Family frame was hanging on my one wall for quite some time with pictures of the 3 kids in it. For some reason, it got taken down and I didn’t know how to use it again…


I finally sat down and just played around with it using some of my Simple Stories Fabulous papers. Their die cuts were perfect sizes for the frames, and the sticker accents were a great addition as well. I threw on some older Maya Road velvet ribbon, a few flowers and buttons…. and called it done!


Now instead of featuring pictures of the kids, it is a cute little decoration to hang up in any room of the house!
Frames don’t always have to be for pictures…. so play around with them sometime if you have a few older ones just laying around that you don’t know what to do with!


No comments:

Post a Comment