Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

I caved in to the chevron!!!

I will be the first to admit, trends in scrapbooking are very cool to look at, but I don't always try them right away.  I don't like trying them just because everyone else is doing it....  I like to try them when I feel like my layout is calling for it.

This layout called for it.

THE CHEVRON


Obviously, I love the look of the chevron, as my blog is decorated with it.... but I had yet to use it on a layout!

I loved these pictures of my boy.  He found this helmet fascinating, and wore it around the house for a day or two.  I kinda wish he would wear it 24/7, as he is one accident prone child.  I think it stems from his no fear attitude. LOL!


Once again putting EP's This & That Charming to work!

I also played around with a fun sketch from Sketchabilities that was great to get some mojo flowing this morning!  I used Simple Stories 'Fabulous' for this one!


TFL and have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your layouts! Love the banner on the second one & the clouds. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon your blog....love your designs!

    ReplyDelete