Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Congratulations to LIITD!!

I just returned from a wonderful trip down south to Winkler, MB!  I packed up and headed down kind of last minute when plans allowed me to go, and was there for the weekend of the Grand Opening of the new LIITD store! 

When I walked into the store on Friday when I got there, I was blown away.  I couldn't get over the fact that it was in reality, a REAL storefront, and everything was so spacious and bright, nicely spaced out and organized.  

What got to me the most, were the little touches.  The DETAILS.  Lori has a thing for details, and they make the store totally and completely HER.  You don't feel like you are walking into WalMart to the scrapbook section.  You feel like you are walking into her second home, full of knick knacks and personal items.... it's amazing.

Here are some pics that I took before it opened for the day!! :)












 This is the room where you can sit and scrapbook for small crops, so nice to have it right in the building!!

Thank you for letting me a part of the big day!!!
You can read Lori's blog post about it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment