Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I hope that everyone had a great Mothers Day!!  We spent the afternoon over at my mom and stepdads, celebrating both Mothers Day, and my sisters birthday.  We roasted hot dogs and bbq'd hamburgers, had some salad, some cupcakes.... it was a beautiful day and we had a great time!

Here are 4 of the greatest accomplishments in my life...

Brayden, who just turned 2 on April 29th....


Makenna, who is 6.5 years old....
(and getting a haircut tomorrow I promise)


Jackson, who is 9.5 years old....
(Not the best picture, but I'm just happy he lets me take them now)

And Tayla, my 13 year old.... ahhh the teen years....
(I'm sure she hates this picture but it's so her! LOL!)

I also just happened to have my camera in my hands when Jackson swooped in out of nowhere and planted a huge kiss on Brayden's head..... I am so happy I caught this moment in time, and I am so blessed to have children that even though there are years between them, love each other so intensely...
One of my all time favorite pictures....

Get out your camera, snap some pictures... don't let these little moments go by without recording them....

No comments:

Post a Comment