Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some Everyday Moments

When CHA rolls around, there's soooo much that catches my eye. But it never fails, that one or two lines will absolutely call out to me.....

Teresa Collins 'Everday Moments' was one of those lines. The stories it told just by looking at the stickers and other embellishments, I just knew I needed them for some select projects.


Lori let me know as SOON as it was in the LIITD store (found HERE) and she shipped it up to me to work with for the month of March. So far I have 3 layouts and a mini album completed, and I'm sad to say that I am almost out of papers..... LOL!

This line is gorgeous. Not sure what else to call it. The papers are so thick and rich, beautiful texture, amazing colors.... I'm in lovvvvvvvve.

Here are 2 of the layouts that I completed and uploaded... the others I will be able to show you further on in the month. ;) Please, do yourself a favor, and run out and buy this collection. You will be glad that you did.

My sweet Brayden, a few weeks old.... I used a massive ribbon that I found in Tayla's room, it was originally wrapped around a blanket that she got for Christmas. I couldn't help but steal it, and use it on this layout.

Jackson is FINALLY comfortable in front of the camera, so I love sitting and taking pictures of him when he lets me.... I used a ribbon that I got on a RAK recently, another repurposing idea! LOL! The papers are perfect for boy layouts.... and next time I'll show you how they work for girls too ;)

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment