Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is school back in yet?

I WISH! LOL! I love my kiddos, and they have been pretty good the last week and a half, the weather has been beautiful for where we live so they have been outside a lot.... I'm just ready to get back to routine. They don't sleep in, so it's a lonnnnng day.... ;)

While Brayden napped today, I thought I'd squeeze in a layout, and once again chose the Sketchy Thursday challenge.... and came up with this layout of my little monkey. He is such a serious looking boy at times, but then BAZINGA, he lights up and does something completely opposite. He makes us laugh... :)



Thanks for checking in!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors together, and how cute are those photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee those photos and the circles! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page. I love the papers you used and the photos are adorable. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete