Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Less than a week to go!!

Monday Monday... I know a LOT of people hate Mondays. I am not one of them. And I'm not shy to admit it. When I was working, I detested Mondays, but now that I am at home full time, after a weekend of NOISE and non stop action with 4 kids, I LOVE Mondays.

The fact that they only have 4 days of school left before having 2+ weeks off, makes today especially awesome. :)

So on the blog at LIITD today, Lori has posted what I have been working on during the weekend.... some altered blocks that I was given by my sister for my birthday in August. I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Twig line, some of their embellies as well, and also added a few of my own stickles and bling, etc. to make them sparkle and shine. :)

Here is a look at them as a whole, but you can check them out in more detail on the LIITD blog as well @ http://loveisinthedetails.ca/blog/2011/12/19/six-more-sleeps/



Sorry, I still haven't figured out why I can't actually put links in here using Google Chrome... I shall have to do some googling. haha!!!

I hope you are almost all ready for Christmas, and can relax and enjoy some time with your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment