Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost to 2012

So I am working on a layout... actually it's already finished, but I can't post it yet. ;) I can tell you what it is about, though. It's about ME. It's about making ME a priority in 2012. 2011 was such a roller coaster of a year, and I let myself take a backseat to everything else. When I'm stressed, I eat. When I'm sad, I eat. When I'm angry, I eat. You can see where this is going, right? Yup, it went right to my hips, my belly, my ass.... I am soooo not happy with how I have let myself go downhill the last year.

I vow to eat better, to keep going strong with the very little diet pepsi and hopefully eventually NONE at all.... I vow to exercise once per day, even if it's just doing the Just Dance 3 on the Wii that we got for Christmas (that is quite the workout, you know!!!).... I vow to make ME a priority, because if I don't, I won't have the energy to play with the kids, and I won't have the health to be around for them for a long time.

It's time... it's gotten out of hand, I miss the old me... but I'm bringing her back. One year from today I will be at my goal weight. I promise. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment