Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How was YOUR weekend?

I drove down 8 hours to a weekend crop put on by Love is in the Details.... Lori and her crew were amazing as always. The food, the ambience of a Christmas in Miami... the friends, the store. Gosh, I could go on and on. It's my 3rd weekend crop in Miami, and it won't be my last. It's a long drive, I get exhausted, it's expensive to travel... but it is SO worth it to me. :)

I even managed to get 12 layouts, 1 card, and one altered mini notebook completed. I was so happy!! Some of them were super simple, but I was happy with each and every one of them. I think this one was my favorite... used a few new things I picked up at the store there ;)



Here is the link to the rest of the layouts I created.... the last 12 uploads to my gallery...


And now, I have to focus on the 2 kids birthday parties, one family party, a friends birthday party, a Halloween dance, another friends birthday party, and a baby shower. All in the next 2 weeks. haha!! Good luck to me!!


I hope everyone has a great week, and if I'm not back before Monday, a spooktacular Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment