Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh how I love Sundays..... because every Sunday at Love is in the Details, a different Creative Team member has their own special reveal. Even though we aren't working with 'kits' exactly, we are still working with what we call 'our picks' each month. Sometimes it's brand new stuff, sometimes it's older product that we want to bring out and show what it can do....
For the month of March, I chose October Afternoon's Schoolhouse line.... and in the end, only one layout was really using a 'school' picture. LOL! The colors were fantastic, I absolutely adored working with them for both boy AND girl layouts. Here is what I managed to create with this awesome line.....
My friend Kelly sent me this picture of her littlest girl on picture day last year!
It's so hard to believe that my little Makenna has started Kindergarten... and she is loving it...

Jackson tried SOOOO very hard to pull the sword from the stone at Disneyland!

My oldest daughter, Tayla, is an amazing big sister to Brayden.... she is a little mother, and adores looking after him and playing with him!!

This is another friends little girl named Calyn, she is so adorable.... I am loving doing a few layouts of her now and then....
Thanks for taking a peek!!!
I would highly recommend purchasing these papers..... you won't regret it!!!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and has an even better week ahead!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment