Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho Everyone!! I am so excited to show you what I've been working on with my November picks from the LIITD store!! I chose My Mind's Eye HOLLY JOLLY paper pack, along with some Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Ruffled Darlings ribbon, some Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red and Emerald Green, some Pink Paislee Pixie Stix Glitter in Green Apple, and a package of Prima Flowers Traditional Antique Mistletoes!! Everything is available at the LIITD store, so if you see something you like, then check it out here!!

This month I really stepped out of the box for ME. I didn't do ONE layout. Not one!! Can you believe it? LOL! Instead I looked around at what I already had to use, and found an old Fancy Pants chipboard box, some Maya Road chipboard, a paper mache house, and a 7Gypsy Tray that I was dying to use. And here is what I created with it all!
















So what are you waiting for? Get a start on those Christmas presents and show someone just how much they mean to you by giving them a hand made gift this year!! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment