Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The countdown is on!!

Less than one month until Christmas... are you ready??!! I am happy to say that I pretty much am, and this is the earliest I have EVER been finished shopping and wrapping! Sometimes, I surprise myself. ;p


So as a special little reveal today at LIITD, Lori sent us all some of these most awesome little coffee tin tie bags to decorate up all pretty.... I have already used a few of mine as gifts, but they sure were hard to part with! Definately a great idea for teachers gifts, or for your postal worker, doctor, etc.


Here is a peek at what I did with mine, and then come and check out all of the different ways that Lisa, Amber, Melissa & Nola dressed theirs up here in the gallery!!!


Have yourself a great week, everyone.... get that decorating done and get in the Christmas spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment