Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Kit Scrumptiousness!!!




It's that time again! Went through the LIITD store and it took me awhile to decide what to work with this month, because there is just SOOOO much that I love in stock. LOL!! What I decided to work with was mainly the Bo Bunny Flower Child line. So bright, very vibrant... totally me :)


Here is a complete list of my picks!!!


Die Cut Paper - BB - Flower Child - Peace - #10948
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Free Bird - #10941
Maya Mist - Metallic - Blue Raspberry - #MR721
Self Adhesive Jewels - Tangerine Blast - #BL538
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Groovy - #10943
Chipboard - BB - 12 x 12 - Flower Child - #10949
Flowers - BB - Flower Child - #10953
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - #10938
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Aquarius - #10939
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Cut Outs - #10940
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Far Out - #10942
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Harmony - #10944
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Hippy - #10946
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Love Beads - #10945
Patterned Paper - BB - Flower Child - Stripe - #10947






I did a few layouts, and then a card and a little canvas door hanger for my oldest daughter....














These papers are great for layering, because the flowers are screaming for you to cut them out and pop dot them on top of the other papers... give it a try!!!




I hope you enjoyed this months picks from the entire LIITD Creative Team!! Stay tuned for the next round of picks starting on September 5th.... and I believe that yours truly is up first! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment