Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm feeling a little DeLovely today!

Change is GOOD! Change means new ideas, and a lot of time it means a lot of fun! Around LIITD, things are changing a wee little bit in regards to the kits! Starting in July, the Creative Team will have some surprises in store for you.

The biggest part of this, is that LIITD and the CT will no longer be working with monthly kits on a regular basis. Now this doesn’t mean that the kits are gone for good, it just means that we will probably just be doing them more rarely, perhaps for special holidays like Christmas, etc.
The CT, however, will be working with products that they choose, products that you the members/customers request, and every now and then - products that I request. This month, to kick things off, the CT members were each given free run in the LIITD store and were allowed to choose some products they wanted to work with - to show off their personality and style. They were given no specific instructions, just pick, scrap, have fun and create.


Last Sunday you were treated to Lisa's picks for July, and she did an amazing job putting those vintage pieces to work!!


This week, it's my turn! I chose the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely line because they screamed summer colors to me!! I once loved only working with earth tones, but have really grown to love working with bright funky colors too!







For a full list of the items I picked for my 'kit' for July, Lori has posted them on the LIITD blog, so if you didn't get here from there, and want to know... just head on over!


Here is a sneak peek of what I did with my kit, but click HERE for the full monty, if you will! LOL!












No comments:

Post a Comment