Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

TICKET TO RIDE!!!!

Sooooooooo because of some difficulties behind the scenes, the reveal of LIITD's monthly kit for February will be delayed (obviously, since it's February 5th and I haven't shown you anything yet! LOL!).......


But, the kit IS in the store, and it IS up for sale, and it IS friggin cute!!!!
This is TICKET TO RIDE!!!


All you need to do is click RIGHT HERE to find out where and how to buy it!!!! We will be revealing the Creatives Teams work with the kit in a short while, I will give you details soon.

While I'm here, I am going to remind you of the big event coming up at the forum!! The month of Love is always a fun time around LIITD.... because remember, Love IS in the Details ;)

If you aren't yet a forum and gallery member, it's time to sign up!!! It's my home away from home and I would love to see YOU there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment