Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scrappy Saturday!!!

Well, I'm hoping it will be a scrappy Sunday as well... but I won't get too far ahead of myself. LOL! These 2 layouts weren't done this morning, although I DID have time what with being awoken at 4:30am by a child that wouldn't go back to sleep.
This first one was for Ambers January Recipe Challenge at LIITD, I used one of the only pics I took of my cousins little guy this Christmas before my memory card busted! There are challenges each and every month for you to play around with. And something we've started this year, is having a Monthly Mystery Prize.... you never know which CT Challenge is going to be the one we pick our prize winner from, so the more you complete, the better the chances of winning!!! HERE is a list of our challenges for January, you still have one full week left!!



This second one was done with October Afternoons Nightlight line, which I absolutely loved once I saw it in real life and wished I had bought MORE of it!! This is my sisters little guy Addison, probably around a week old... back in 2006.


Have yourself a wonderful weekend!! Hope you can get some time in to relax and scrap, or do whatever else makes you happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the look of your blog - very cool.
    Your layouts ROCK!

    ReplyDelete