Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!!

To start things off, the July LIITD Kit Reveal is UP!!! Come and check it out! Lots of inspiration to be had!!!!
Next, HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! I hope you all enjoyed some family and friends time today! We'll be heading to our local fireworks at 11pm and I can't wait, we have some of THE best fireworks around considering the size of our town!!
And finally, I want to post that the winner of my RAK from my previous blog post is.....
MIRANDA!!!!
Congrats, Miranda! My RAK for this months Blog Hop is a $15 GC to the LIITD store!!! Lori knows it's there, so please use it up!! :)
Have a great rest of the week, I'll be back later with a longer post!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Thanks Chelsea! Loved all the work the LIITD DT did with this month's kit! WTG!

    ReplyDelete